New York Nine

Baseball the way it was meant to be, down and dirty with brutally honest analysis

Yes it only took me a month, but I stumbled upon some free tickets to the controversial and epic New Yankee Stadium. I was planning on going in a week or so, but hey I'll take free field level seats to a yankee game anyday even if they are playing like fucking shit haha. Anyways, I'll be going tommorrow and will give you my comprehensive review about the new place the food the sightlines etc etc like I did with Citi Field for my loyal readers breathlessly waiting to hear my take on the new ball field. Until then hopefully they get a win so I won't feel quite so miserable seeing them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it didn't take you long to post a blog about the tickets we got. Sadly, you forgot to mention that you're spending this special moment with your favorite brother. Ass. There. There's your first comment.

Post a Comment